Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.
Dr. Wolff, Gennifer and Sandra
We feel it is imperative that we do our part to stop the transmission of the COVID-19 virus, so we will be altering some of our procedures in order to protect our employees and patients as much as possible. We would like to ask you to be patient and bear with us during these difficult times.
- If you have recently traveled out of state or been sick or have been around others that have, we ask that you be respectful and call us to discuss your particular situation prior to entering the building (580) 931-3343.
- We ask all patients to come alone. If possible, one patient at a time in waiting room/exam room; for pediatric patients only one parent may accompany them, please no siblings.
- Anyone entering the waiting room will have a temperature check before proceeding.
- If the parking lot is full, please call clinic to see how long your wait will be (580) 931-3343.
- An employee will check you in and walk you back to your exam room (please refrain from touching sign-in computer and exam room door knobs)